High School Research Paper Topics
High School Research Paper Topics are designed to demonstrate effective learning and critical thinking. Some papers will take on a historical application, such as the relationship between Roman Empire political Environments and current Political Environments in Europe or the United States. Developing this research paper will review both current events and historical events that demonstrate knowledge that can be applied in a Political Science or World History class.
Relationships between cloning and gene therapy, may seem difficult to research; however, developing this topic demonstrates a strong ability to find current studies and evidence from journals and scientific research. If applied to a persuasive writing approach, you could build evidence that gene therapy, inevitably, are interrelated due to the types of application intended. Ethical theories can be built regarding cloning, arguments for or against continued studies even in animals. Furthermore, these topics can provide amazing outlooks that can later be applied to your admission paper for college.
Develop a topic from things your school has had to consider before – Females as Football Players – do physical differences between genders create uncomfortable situations in sports or do long-held gender discriminations influence sports in high schools? Supportive evidence may be developed from previous research, current news stories, or by benchmarking other school’s decisions and reasoning. Many schools are challenged with finding funding to support art programs and courses due to high costs of technology and sports programs. Develop a research paper that reviews current studies demonstrating how music increases learning through developing relationships between the material and the music. Or even write a paper of how art is used to demonstrate a research paper through development of a presentation.
10 Examples of popular High School Research Paper topics:
- Recycling and Environmental Awareness
- Drug Awareness Programs in High Schools
- Student Awareness of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD’s)
- The Decline of Respect in School Rooms
- The History of Homosexuality
- Recent Trends of Sexual Preferences
- Standardized Testing In Public Schools
- Do Dress Codes Decrease Gang Activity in Schools?
- Increased Enrollment in Colleges by Middle Aged Students has Increased the Competitive
- Environment for Graduating Seniors
- Responsibilities of Teens and Interaction in After-School Programs
UPDATE! Topic examples from readers :
- If someone has already been executed, should his or her case be re-opened under certain
- circumstances? Should some kind of reparation be made to the families of the wrongfully accused?
- Should terrorists be tried in a military or civil court? (Thanks, Erin)
- How music affects teenagers(Alexandra)
*Note: If you have any topic suggestions, share your ideas with others by leaving blog comments with your topic. We will instantly add interesting ones to the list.