University Research Paper Topics will define your knowledge of your degree area and ability to apply that information to situations outside the university. You may develop a topic that is very unique, a study that demonstrates clear understanding of the different relationships your degree field may have on other topic areas, or you may present new evidence to a long argued theory. For instance, new studies have development regarding the Structural Theory of Probability, based on Computer Science advancements; these studies have raised new questions to age-old problems. Research is available to bring this topic alive and amaze your educators!
Another example is an interdisciplinary study that addresses more complicated issues – are current economic conditions responsible for the breakdown of the education system? Not as in has there been a decrease in funding, but as more and more homes have two working parents, single working parents, or working guardians, who is there to support the educational system, promote learning at home, and enforce homework requirements? Do economic situations forcing parents to work take away the only support system the school systems had for creating successful learning atmospheres?
In a Social degree program, you can examine the relationship between long-term inmates in prisons and the tendency to discover religion. How prevalent is this condition? When considering Eysenck’s model and Christie’s scale of antisocial personality, does this perceived behavior support their theories? Idealistic
behaviors, as expressed in psychological journals, may demonstrate a relationship between age and religion; however, does the same apply to long-term criminals who may not have regrets for their previous actions? None of these University Research Paper topics fit your needs? Try some of these -
10 Examples of popular University Research Paper topics:
- Animal Rights and Testing by Manufacturers
- Undiscovered Potential for SETI League Research
- Recent “remakes” of Older Television Series and Movies Demonstrates Nostalgia in Hollywood.
- Structural Theory of Probability, New Developments from Computer Science Development
- Creative Advertising Using Online Social Networking Sites
- A Holistic study of Environmentally Safe Products
- Wireless Electricity and Potential Hazards
- WiFi and Home Security
- Aromatherapy and Medical Applications
- Development of Home Remedies based on Outdated Medicine or Lost Secrets?
*Note: If you have any topic suggestions, share your ideas with others by leaving blog comments with your topic. We will instantly add interesting ones to the list.