Master’s Thesis Topics
Many colleges and universities require studies to be conducted for the Master Thesis. This can be complicated due to the access of the appropriate groups for surveys and studies. Before you select your topic, consider what types of access you have to people. A study or survey should consist of no less than 100 people – this can be accomplished by writing to organizations for support of your project; however, not all organizations will assist in this type of work. You may want to develop your topic, contributing information, research questions, and run a trial run of your study. Prepare a small letter of invitation to possible sources for the study; include access to a link where you have posted a small PowerPoint presentation of your topic, how it will benefit yourself to complete college, how it will benefit the industry upon completion, and how any organizations working with the study will be benefitted by their participation. The number of responses you get will determine if this is the best way to develop your Master’s Thesis.
Next, it is very important to note that Master’s Thesis are not a dime-a-dozen, because the best grades are obtained by using unique topics and creating a relevant base of information defending your position and the related research for the topic. It is also important to note that your topic must be something you are comfortable speaking about, because your paper must be well written, and not result in boring redundancy that loses the reader after the first few pages. You Master’s Thesis must contain exceptional research, and clear writing that addresses any questions the reader may have. A solid Master’s Thesis may even ‘feel’ like a conversation between two people, rather than a lecture, and involves any number of questions the reader or audience may have. It is important to recognize that readers of your thesis may also disagree with your solutions or answers; therefore, your thesis must have supportive evidence that will address each possible disagreement the reader may have.
10 Examples of popular Master’s Thesis topics:
- Ethics Courses in High School Influence the Behavior in Work Places.
- The Decline of Newspaper Readership in Favor of Internet News Groups: Changes in Marketing Strategies.
- Social Networking Sites and Decreased Interaction of Face-to-Face Communications in Teens.
- Telecommuting Increases Productivity and Decreases Costs for Many Organizations Utilizing Software Programs that Monitor Employee Workforces.
- Parent Programs for Divorced Parents: Limited Success of the Program in Creating Positive Parenting Behaviors.
- International Organizations and Struggles to Meet Cultural Differences Between Offices.
- Developing Courses for Educators to Increase Cultural Awareness in Title 1 School Systems.
- The Impact of Gaming Addictions on Obesity and Decreased Social Activity.
- Instant Gratification in Younger Markets Creates Marketing Opportunities through Targeted Text Messaging.
- Compassion Fatigue in Medical Professionals Increases the Likelihood of Misdiagnosis.
*Note: If you have any topic suggestions, share your ideas with others by leaving blog comments with your topic. We will instantly add interesting ones to the list.